Con-ex Civil Contractors has an immediate need for a Junior Estimator/Surveyor. This is a great
developmental opportunity where you can gain Estimating and field experience in the discipline of
Civil Construction. Con-Ex primarily works in Subdivision Development and Municipal Infrastructure
Projects in the southern Interior of BC.
- Quantity take offs and bid preparation
- Importing/Exporting/Processing Survey Data
- Complete submission packages, supporting calculations, cost estimates, project schedules, and other duties
- Preparing construction tender/contract documents
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Civil Engineering Technology diploma from an eccredited post-secondary institution (those with a Geomatics Engineering Technology diploma who have construction experience may also be considered)
- Eligibility for current or future registration with ASTT BC as a Professional Technologist
- Experience in a design or construction role related to municipal activities would be an asset (recent graduate with 2 years' experience)
We offer a highly competitive wage & benefits.
Please email your resume to email@example.com